Saturday, January 15, 2011

Are the stars aligning...

Thanks to those special friends (including sisters) for noticing the little, but oh so important, stuff.

Things are starting to look up for the Hoeme family. I don't want to put anything down on paper...but we shall see where we are headed.

Not often enough do I verbalize how truly lucky I am...even through the lonely times. I am blessed and humbled by those around me. Thanks for understanding that I need a boost sometimes, and allowing me to do the same for you. We shall receive and one day rejoice in experiences.

I leave you with a picture of my dearest Sophia...who warms my heart each and everyday

Ironic Right???

Much Love
~Me



1 comment:

  1. Love it, I pray that the sun is going to come out...and stay out!

    ReplyDelete